The second wave is giving us quite a bit of trouble here in the Netherlands at the moment. As it stands, we can no longer organise our tournament. We are praying for the numbers to drop significantly in the coming weeks. Should all taken measures fail to prove effective, we see no alternative but to cancel our regular tournament.
The organisation sets a deadline for mid-november, to decide on wether or not to hold the tournament. If and when the situation hasn’t improved significantly by then, we will cancel the tournament for this year.
So, fingers crossed!